Nog geen plannen voor de zomer?
Hotels (in order of nicest first):
- Tuckers Point
- Hamilton Princess
- Cambridges Beaches
- Elbow Beach
- The Reefs
- Fairmont Southampton
- Newstead Belmont
- Royal Palms
- Pompano Beach Club
- Pearl (Hamilton)
- Beau Rivage ( Paget) Mooie sunset
- Sul Verde – at Tuckers Point. Delicous food- on elf the best meals I have had in ages.
- Marcus Bermuda ( Hamilton)
- Waterlot Inn ( Southampton Parish)
- Ascots- is very traditional and quite lovely at the Royal Palms Hotel, good for a romantic dinner.
- Tom Moore Tavern
- The Lighhouse (Gibbs Hill)
- Cocounts ( Southhampton)
- Barracuda Grill ( Hamilton)
- The Beach House at Blackbeards
- Wahoo’s bistro ( St George)
- Bolero- in Hamilton is also quite good.
- Port O Call ( Hamilton)
- Mickey’s ( Paget) op het strand OR… Seabreeze above Mickeys for Tapas and music
- 1609 at Hamilton Princess is good for a view on the Harbour but the food is casual (not fancy)
- Harbourfront (Hamilton)
- La Trattoria ( Hamilton)
- Portofino ( Hamilton)- I think you could take this one out.
- Coral Beach Club ( Paget) members? * I would maybe take this out, unless you have a membership you can’t go
- Also fun for a laugh and some rum- The Swizzle Inn…
1. Horseshoe Bay (has the most in terms of toilets etc) its lovely to walk along and keep going to all the little bays and beaches away from the crowds. Warwick Long Bay & Jobsons Cove- mostly very quiet. Coopers Island Nature Reserve- it is so quiet here that you might be the only ones on the beach (I think there are 5 beaches to explore) stunning natural Bermuda. John Smiths Bay.
2. Hamilton stad
3. Dockyards ( hier komen alle grote cruise schepen binnen)
4. St George dorpje
5. Crystal Caves
6. Maritiem museum
7. National Gallery
The Aquarium Zoo & Natural History Museum in Flatts is cute on a rainy day.
Jet Skiing is fun- you can rent them from Dockyard, Somerset Bridge, Snorkel Park, Waterlot
Renting a boat for the day/ morning also fun.
Going aboard a charter sail boat for the day.
Walking the Railway Trails
Sunrise Horse Ride in the dunes.
Nature exploring and cave swimming in Tom Moore’s jungle.
Masterworks Gallery & the Botanical Gardens